Job Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Expires On: Thursday, July 26, 2018
Job Type: Contract
Desired Experience: 3-5 years
Work Authorization: Resident/Citizen
DALLAS/FORT WORTH AREA
ICS has partnered with a progressive client who is focused on serving the retail, hospitality, and entertainment industries globally. They are seeking an ETL Developer to join their team as they grow and convert their legacy systems. esponsible for aspects of designing and developing database schemas, ETL process and reporting based on multiple related servers and databases. Responsibilities also include analyzing reporting needs, designing new reports, improving existing reports and analysis of new reporting software. The ideal candidate will thrive in a mid-sized, collaborative team environment and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Play a role in architecting, designing, modeling, developing, maintaining and deploying complex data models, and data integrations utilizing SQL server (SSIS) based ETL processes for new and existing systems
- Assist with planning and implementing the data integration and data migration activities.
- Coordinate with team members to perform database programming based on project requirements.
- Develop stored procedures, complex SQL queries, scripts and database programming for systems.
- Assist in identifying process improvements for database performance, reliability and stability.
- Perform Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Excel, Flat file, Oracle to MS SQL Server by using SSIS services
- Creates complex Graphs & Charts in SSRS with drill down functionality accessing SQL databases using T-SQL or other techniques to meet the requirements.
- Creates prototype reporting models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Work closely with different internal and external teams to troubleshoot issues and help them find a solution or design a suitable technical solution
- Advises department and managers regarding appropriate, effective, and efficient use of organizational reporting capabilities and functions.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzed the effectiveness and efficiency of existing report procedures and develops strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Liaisons with various business groups in the organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved reporting processes.
- Communicates reporting changes, enhancements, and modifications verbally or through written documentation to management and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Develops routines and procedures for end-users to facilitate best practices use of reporting tools and applications.
- Maintains all documentation related to reporting.