WayBlazer is seeking for bright-minded, strong-willed, and curious explorers for an adventure to solve problems that plague travel consumers. We carry technological tools, nascent Cognitive Computing technologies, to help us conquer these impossible feats. Through our IBM partnership, our fearless engineers and product teams employ services available from IBM's Jeopardy Champion, Watson, to answer complex traveler queries. Together we march into uncharted territory knowing that honor and recognition await success. The faint of heart need not apply.
The perfect candidate is an agile programmer who wants to work on latest technology stacks. Node.js and Neo4j are the heart of the application that uses Angular for the front-end. Programmers should come in open mind willing to learn and investigate new technologies, advocate for best practices, and thoroughly unit test code.
As a bonus, members of the WayBlazer team are assisted in finding and harnessing the power of their majestic spirit animal. Sword training from an in-house Samurai is also available free of charge.
· Partnering with product manager and delivery to define product features, ensuring high performance and stellar user experience
· Collaborating with peers on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new features
· Participating in sprint planning and execution
· Contributing to the continuous improvement of the teams productivity, culture, and code quality
· Invoking your spirit animal to guide your path as needed
Experience and Education