- San Francisco, CA
Job Posted: Thursday, November 05, 2015
Expires On: Monday, February 29, 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Duration: 1+ years
Desired Experience: 3-5 years
We’re looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to develop applications, manage deployment, monitor and provide operational support for new platforms and application stacks.
- Build software and systems to manage infrastructure and applications through automation.
- Measure and optimize system performance. Configure, tune and troubleshoot systems to achieve optimal application performance and stability
- Manage full system lifecycle including configuration and code deployment in user acceptance test and production environments
- Analyze and resolve large, complex, high impact product problems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with production deployment, monitoring and operational support; expert with devops tools and processes
- Hands-on experience in Linux, AWS, JVM, Python
- Experience with configuration management tools: ansible or chef
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must have a good balance of process-oriented thinking skills and experience in application high availability
- Thrive in a collaborative team with other strong engineers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technically dynamic environment
Hello is a team of talented designers, engineers, and operations staff. Collectively, we have built products and services that millions of people around the world use and love. Our mission is to help people to live better through understanding themselves and the world around them.