Machine Learning Software Engineer
Object Oriented Programming
Natural Language Processing
Job Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017
Expires On: Friday, April 20, 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Duration: 1+ years
Desired Experience: 3-5 years
Work Authorization: Resident/Citizen, Citizen, H1-B
Roxy is a venture-backed startup developing a voice-activated device for the hotel room.
We are hiring employee #2 to join our team. We're looking for a passionate and talented software engineer with a strong machine learning background to expand our state-of-the-art conversational intelligence platform.
Our mission is to be able to answer in under 1 second any question that can be asked in a hotel.
- Degree (BS or later) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus 2 years of relevant work experience, OR degree (BS or later) in a technical field (math, physics, statistics, EE, etc.) plus 3 years of relevant work experience
- Pertinent experience with Machine Learning and/or Natural Language Processing. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Academic (e.g., MS in CS with data science focus), OR
- Work (e.g., title with "Machine Learning Engineer" somewhere), OR
- Projects (share links and/or github)
Other relevant information:
- Relocation to our offices in Seattle is required. Reimbursement for relocation expenses is provided.
- Candidate should be currently located in the USA or Canada.
- Equity stake in the company is offered.
- Health and dental benefits are provided.
Anticipated salary range $110 - $125K + Company Options