High Reliability Program
Job Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2016
Expires On: Friday, October 07, 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Duration: 1+ years
Desired Experience: 6-10 years
Work Authorization: Resident/Citizen
Location: Belpre, Ohio
Manage and administer theMaintenance Department and Plant Small Capital Projects to include: Safety,efficiency, reliability, profitability, training and continuous improvement.
· Assist in planning, organizing, and theadministration of plant capital budget.
· Select, control, and administer maintenanceequipment and facilities.
· Administer and direct preventive andpredictive maintenance programs
· Plan and monitor maintenance personnel training.
· Assist in planning long and short termcapital and operating budgets
· Coordinate maintenance services with otherplant departments.
· Assure maintenance of adequate operatingequipment, spare equipment, and replacement parts.
· Maintain a good labor-managementrelationship.
· Assure records, and equipment history data.
· Data entries in plant CMMS.
· A recognized basic degree orequivalent professional qualification in maintenance related field.
· A minimum of 5-10 years workingexperience in chemical plant facility.
· A minimum of 5 years in amaintenance related supervisory position.
· Strong interpersonal skills, goodcommunication skills.
· Strong computer software skills;(Microsoft Office, Project, Excel, Word)
· CentralizedMaintenance Management System experience preferred. (SAP or Equal)
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basisof race, religion, and color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status,disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.