- San Luis Obispo, CA
Job Posted: Monday, May 04, 2015
Expires On: Saturday, October 31, 2015
Job Type: Permanent
Duration: 1+ years
Work Authorization: Citizen
1. Completes a minimum of 5 patient visits in an eighthour work day and meeting related productivity standards established by the
2. Conducts self following safe practices on the job leading to 1 or fewer clinical errors.
3. Establishes and maintains a successful Clinician/Patient relationships and achieving 90 or above satisfaction rates (patient/family
4. Manages each visit efficiently in relation to the goals of the care plan.
5. Demonstrates effective problem solving, good judgment, and confidential handling of sensitive information.
6. Demonstrates accurate and timely documentation in accordance with established regulations.
7. Adheres to applicable State and Federal regulations governing home health, and Agency policies and procedures.
8. Communicates in a professional and courteous manner
Under the direction of the Rehabilitation Supervisor, the Physical Therapist develops and implements a plan for providing physical
rehabilitation and home therapeutic treatment, as well as education of patients, family members, and significant others.