Job Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Expires On: Saturday, October 13, 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Duration: 1+ years
Desired Experience: 3-5 years
Work Authorization: Resident/Citizen, Citizen, H1-B, EAD
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for a global website
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Conduct keyword research, fix technical SEO issues, create quality backlink profiles, implement and administer search engine programs
- Incorporate selective keyword naturally into tags, heading, meta descriptions, etc.
- Optimize website content and provide direction on future content generation
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Utilize Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) methodologies to improve SEO lead conversion rates
- Plan and promote content with the goal of attracting, engaging, and influencing our buying audience at various stages in the marketing funnel.
- 5-7 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization with at least 2 years of experience in international Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with SEO tracking and reporting tools. Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Google Webmaster Tools)
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics (including being GA-certified) and A/B testing tools.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Must be methodical and a self-starter (able to operate independently).
- Knowledge of Marketing automation tools (Marketo) and Cyber Security is a plus