Senior Full Stack Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
Job Posted: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Expires On: Thursday, June 22, 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Duration: 1+ years
Desired Experience: 6-10 years
Work Authorization: Resident/Citizen, Citizen, H1-B
Do you believe that a sophisticated application doesn't necessarily imply a complex, unwieldy user interface? Do you shun products where the user interface feels like an afterthought? Do you love creating beautiful code and sharing it with the world?
If you answered yes to the above, then we have the perfect job for you. We are passionate about user interface development and work hard to ensure that our UI doesn't get in the way of our users.
We build single-page apps with Ember.js, Highcharts, and any other tools we need to get the job done. We ship code every day. Customers will run your changes right away youll get quick feedback and your work wont sit for months waiting for a release.
- Collaborate with our product management team and Director of UX to design and build a compelling product, while implementing exciting new features that use groundbreaking technologies
- Work closely with our back-end team to ensure a seamless end-user experience
- Some tasks will include working on our Interface and Admin Tools; Handling sophisticated charts and graphs; working with video and data
- Develop a comprehensive test suite
- Quickly develop software prototypes to implement new functionality
- Experience with an MVC framework like Ember.js, Angular.js or Rails. Production experience with Ember.js is a plus.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Bonus points for experience with agile development or continuous delivery