CloudHub is the platform as a service (PaaS) component of Anypoint Platform, providing a fully-managed, multi-tenanted, globally available, secure and highly available cloud platform for integration and APIs. With no hardware to maintain and continuous software updates, CloudHub delivers the benefits of true cloud-based integration. As the Sr. Manager of Engineering, you will be responsible for leading a team of back-end, front-end, and test engineers who will work at the intersection of the latest in bleeding edge technologies.
You will drive this by:
- Upholding and delivering technical excellence continuously for one of the most central products of the Anypoint Platform and the entire company
- Collaborating with product managers and other engineering leads on a very high standard to create and drive the engineering work and release stream for your product
- Removing all obstacles and blockers so that the team can deliver an extraordinary experience to our customers
- Playing the key role in hiring, building and mentoring an exceptional team of engineers
What youll achieve:
- Become familiar with your product, your team, and the other product of the Anypoint Platform ecosystem
- Develop a point of view on how your product areas will contribute to the customers success and own the roadmap
- Accelerate product delivery by assessing the technical opportunities and the teams capabilities, optimizing the staffing and execution plan
- Establish productive working relationships with Engineering and Product leaders across international offices
- Create a unified deployment solution that spans across multiple clouds and on-premise environments using Docker and Kubernetes among others.
- Drive the execution of the product roadmap, expansion of the team, resources, setting of priorities and delivery of features
- Lead the solutions to massive scaling challenges that you will face as the central product of our rapidly growing platform
What youll need to be successful:
- Masters / Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Equivalent Experience
- Strong Engineering technical background, including: Cloud Technologies, Distributed Systems, Software Development Processes, Security, large scale APIs and data sets, High Availability Systems, Customer facing Production Systems
- Familiarity in building and delivering highly scalable, reliable, and complex software systems in a hosted cloud environment using Java, Spring Boot, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, ReactJS, NodeJS, Scala, Go
- Maniacal focus on maintaining and fostering our culture by hiring and coaching qualified engineers resembling our core values
- 4+ years of engineering management experience
- 8+ years professional software development experience
What youll get from us:
We realize exceptional people dont choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that youre set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, youll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in San Diego. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!