Senior Product Manager, Growth
- San Francisco, CA
User generated Content
viral loop growth
Job Posted: Monday, May 01, 2017
Expires On: Saturday, June 03, 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Duration: 1+ years
Desired Experience: 6-10 years
Work Authorization: Resident/Citizen, Citizen
The Senior Product Manager, Growth is responsible for driving user growth at Imgur. You will project manage a team comprised of developers, data analysts and a designer to own the growth strategy, roadmap, and delivery of new and innovative user acquisition capabilities for Imgur.
Youre always testing new functionality and looking for ways to optimize every nook and cranny of the experience, driving engagement, adoption and mitigating churn.
This is an Individual Contributor position reporting to VP Product Management.
- Lead the strategy and roadmap for user acquisition, from signup through onboarding and activation.
- Craft product requirements. Partner with design for wireframes, mockups and prototypes, iterating on a rapid basis with UX, product, engineering and business stakeholders.
- Regularly plan, launch, and measure new experiences across our web and app experiences with a goal of driving new user growth or early user retention improvements.
- Continuously monitor, A/B test, measure and report on key metrics. Identify areas for continuous testing and optimization. Plan and communicate testing paths amongst teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management or product marketing on a consumer product
- Previous experience on a growth team, preferably for a consumer-centric product
- Deep understanding of User Generated Content (UGC) SEO, viral loop growth, or content marketing growth channels
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical ability to understand and decompose data to influence requirements, solutions and alternatives. Ability to A/B or multivariate test, measure and continuously improve the baseline.
- Direct experience in delivering web product using iterative or Agile methodologies, including modeling experience using task/storyboards, user stories or use cases, etc.; strong knowledge of testing/QA processes
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related degree
- Experience in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Mixpanel, Optimizely
- Strong track record of building lasting business cross-functional partnership with both internal and external groups, especially engineering, design and data
Imgur is the best place to share and enjoy the most awesome images on the Internet. Every day, millions of people use Imgur to be entertained and inspired by funny, heartwarming and helpful images and stories from all around the world. We are on a mission to surface the world's most entertaining content and we need your help to do just that! Come join us and help us build a product that delights and lifts people's spirits for a few moments everyday.