UpMetrics is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager who wants to make an impact.
Were looking for a user-experience oriented Senior Product Manager with deep customer focus and a proven track record for researching and determining internal and external customer needs.
Youll be the first true product hire to join our friendly, mission-driven team, and youll have a huge hand in building and shaping our design and product culture. Youll be instrumental in evolving the vision and roadmap, and youll work closely with key stakeholders across Engineering, Design, and Outreach to synthesize feedback, define product requirements, and prioritize bugs, features, and enhancements.
These are some of the challenges youll be involved in:
- Freemium models: How do we restructure our product offerings to align with our business model in ways that immediately add value for our clients while simultaneously communicating the value of our paid premium tiers?
- Rich analytic dashboards: We need to tell the right stories with data for our enterprise clients to effectively manage and grow their programs.
- Simple and intuitive workflows: Successful usage of our consumer facing apps is measured by how quickly someone is able to get in and get out. How can we build a product that people depend on and enjoy using while removing all friction?
- Data correlation: Things will start to get really interesting when we begin to dynamically correlate our data against other meaningful sets of data like academic records, social and emotional survey results, or fitness goals.
- Tech debt: Were a startup and weve been iterating over the past few years. How do we build necessary refactoring and large migrations into the roadmap to ensure our foundation stays strong?
Skills & Requirements:
- Youre a respectful and collaborative Product Manager with a track record of launching successful products/features into a production environment.
- You have excellent analytic skills and understand the technical issues related to your products. You can speak intelligently with engineers about the pros and cons of different solutions, and youre not afraid to learn something you dont fully understand.
- You have experience defining and managing the implementation of metrics and reporting that are key to monitoring your products.
- Youre self motivated, enjoy autonomy, and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Startup experience is highly valued, as is experience working within the data collection/visualization product category.
- You want to help. Help build our company culture. Help a coworker understand the need for a change of course. Help us understand our customers better so we can all help them do their jobs better.