Sr. Software Engineer
Ruby on Rails
Object Oriented Methodology
BSCS or BCS
Job Posted: Monday, May 16, 2016
Expires On: Saturday, April 22, 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Duration: 1+ years
Desired Experience: 3-5 years
Work Authorization: Resident/Citizen, Citizen, EAD
eRelevance offers amarketing automation service that leverages marketing experts and sophisticatedproprietary technology to help small- to medium-size businesses generate morerepeat business from their customers. Led by founders who have collectively helped12 start-ups build over $1.5B of shareholder value at exit, eRelevance is an innovative solution for a multi-billion-dollarindustry ripe for disruption.
We are growing and looking to add a Sr. Software Engineer who is passionate about working on a cutting-edge Rails stack. If you want to work for one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Austin and challenge your skills beyond what you thought possible, we want to hear from you.
You will be an integral part of the team and will have a critical role in the success of our company. We are looking for people that are committed and passionate about making a difference. Are you up for the challenge?
- Green Field Development (the majority of our work is new development)
- Constantly learning new technologies and tools
- Cutting edge technologies (Ruby on Rails, Heroku, Github, Circle CI, Amazon S3, Vue.js, Cordova )
- Tight knit Dev team
- Development philosophy (strive for clean and standardized code)
- Energetic work place environment
- Each Developer has an opportunity to make a great impact.
- Everyone has the chance to develop some really cool stuff
- Instant feedback (have both internal and external users)
- High visibility of our software
Required Skills and Experience
- BCS or BSCS – Must Have!!
- 4 years experience as a web application software developer
- Ruby on Rails – minimum 1 year developing web applications
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming principles and practices with a strong theoretical understanding
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficiency with Git
- Highly competitive compensation package
- 100% Medical, Dental, Vision insurance premium coverage for employee (contribution toward family coverage)
- Paid time off
- 6 paid Holidays
- Stock options in a dynamic company
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly yoga and dance lessons and bi-weekly massages