Job Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Expires On: Saturday, May 12, 2018
Job Type: Contract
Desired Experience: 1-2 years
Work Authorization: Resident/Citizen, Citizen
A Senior Wire Production
Associate job in Austin, TX is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. You will be inspecting and testing
completed products before shipment. You need to be able to read and understand
technical drawings, work orders, and procedures. Attention to detail is
critical. You will be expected to follow all safety regulations that are set in
place. Must be able to sit/stand at work station for extended period of time.
The Senior Wire
Production Associate job responsibilities include:
- Inspect/test finished product
for quality, resolve simple problems, and recognize errors.
- Inspect final product to ensure
all specifications are met.
- Ensure the acceptable
housekeeping practices are followed
- Input inventory into company
database including product details.
- Use various tools including a
Digital Multi-meter and Hipot tester.
Candidates must meet the
following qualifications to be considered:
- IPC-620 knowledge is a plus
- Ability to read diagram layouts
and follow instructions.
- Experience in crimp theory
- Able to precisely measure.
- Strong hand/eye coordination.
- DESIRE to learn new skills and
- Good attitude and able to take