java/j2ee developer position
Job Posted: Thursday, February 06, 2014
Expires On: Friday, June 20, 2014
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
No Corp to Corp
IQTechPros is looking to hire a Java/J2EE Developer to join our Java practice. IQTechPros is the world's largest full service IT integration network, with over 20,000 members. We help IT professionals become Elite and earn up to 40% more money by working on our client projects.
We are currently recruiting for a Java/J2EE Developer for a 12 month project with our Fortune 100 client.
We also have contract positions open in the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Jersey City, NJ; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Washington, DC.
• Extensive Application Development work experience.
• Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
• Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
• Hands on experience with Webservices (https/SOAP/CXF), Messaging (TIBCO or MQ EMS).
• Hands on experience with Websphere Application Server, J2EE, Spring Framework & Hibernate.
• Java development experience.
• Develop/deploy on Application servers like Web Sphere/Weblogic
• Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
• Knowledge on Unix basics.
• Understand the functional requirements and translate into technical requirements
• Strong analytical and debugging skills
If you are ready to earn up to 40% more money then apply today!!