Job Posted: Friday, February 07, 2014
Expires On: Saturday, June 21, 2014
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
*No Corp to Corp*
IQTechPros is looking to hire a *Java/J2EE Developer* to join our Java practice. IQTechPros is the world's largest full service IT integration network, with over 20,000 members. We help IT professionals become *Elite* and *earn up to 40% more money* by working on our client projects.
We are currently recruiting for a *Java/J2EE Developer * for a *12 month project* with our Fortune 100 client.
We also have contract positions open in the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Jersey City, NJ; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Washington, DC.
• Extensive Application Development work experience.
• Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
• Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
• Hands on experience with Webservices (https/SOAP/CXF), Messaging (TIBCO or MQ EMS).
• Hands on experience with Websphere Application Server, J2EE, Spring Framework & Hibernate.
• Java development experience.
• Develop/deploy on Application servers like Web Sphere/Weblogic
• Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
• Knowledge on Unix basics.
• Understand the functional requirements and translate into technical requirements
• Strong analytical and debugging skills
*If you are ready to earn up to 40% more money then apply today!!*