Telephonic Case Manager @ (HIDDEN)
April 01, 2012 - November 01, 2014
- Performed comprehensive telephonic assessments, identifying patient / family
needs and risks and continually re-assessing patient status and needs with
appropriate referrals and care coordination.
- Identified high-risk areas and collaborated with resources and
providers, meeting patient needs, minimizing risks and promoting optimal health
in the most cost-effective manner.
- Monitored care through Medicare ACO data collection and analysis,
maximizing clinical, quality, and fiscal outcomes for targeted population.
- Recognized by managers and peers as expert in educating families in
areas of hospice discipline, including pain / symptom management and
philosophy, for an average of 60 patients / month.
- Developed reputation as go to person in dealing with difficult or
uncomfortable situations and people, promoting customer and employee
- Received positive feedback on working relationship with others,
maintaining satisfaction through advocacy, assistance and tranquil approach to
patient care and staff interaction.
- Recognized by entire hospice team as integrative medicine expert,
developing staff guidelines for aromatherapy and music appropriate to symptomatology.
Skill Strengths (Breakdown in Percentages)
Telephonic Case Manager (50%)