November 01, 2015 - February 01, 2016
* Provides initial assessment and plan of care for clients.
* Communicates with physician, report changes in condition, and documents appropriately.
* Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
* Ensures quality and accuracy of patient records and charts in compliance with Medicare and
Medicaid and insurance standards.
* Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards to achieve individualized
patient goals and outcome.
* Communicates with other members of each patient's multi-disciplinary team.
* Teaching and training of family members on patient care and medication administration and side
March 01, 2015 - August 01, 2015
* Utilizes knowledge, skill and judgment in providing direct and indirect patient care to
* Prepare, submit and maintain daily documentation on patient visits/services
* Coordinates care with the Interdisciplinary Team, patient/family and referring agency.
* Participates in patient/family/staff education.
* Reinforce health education to patients and family.