DevOps Engineer @ (HIDDEN)
June 01, 2014 - July 01, 2016
At respondology, our vision is this: create advertising for the people.
We do this by connecting brands with consumers in meaningful ways that drive results. Our CPC, Reply-Based Advertising platform, listens to millions of consumers post their wants and needs every day. With a Respondology campaign, you can respond to them 1:1, in real-time, with your brand voice, and give them what they want. With AI filtering + human review, its brand safe. Always.
* Assisted SocialCentiv in migrating away from Heroku for their infrastructure.
* Implemented a custom DevOps infrastructure for SocialCentiv using Chef and Rackspace Cloud.
* Utilized over 80 Chef cookbooks for stacks such as Ruby, Java, Python, NodeJS, PHP, and more.
* Recipient of the Q4 2014 to Q1 2015 President's Award for outstanding service to SocialCentiv.
* Assisted in development on SocialCentiv's backend API that used MVC principles and TDD.
Skill Strengths (Breakdown in Percentages)
Ruby on Rails (15%)
Chef Cookbooks (15%)
WordPress CMS (10%)
Rackspace Cloud (10%)