Project: NYCStreets Permits
Description: The scope of my current project, implementing an online system for Bus Stop permit applications in the
NYC Streets Permit Management System, entails the implementation of a module, using MVC, Bootstrap, Backbone.js,
* Using Microsoft Technologies for the project development such as Visual studio 2015, .NET framework
4.5, C# 4.5, SQL Server 2014 and TFS 2015.
* Attending Daily Scrum Meetings to discuss work completed, pending tasks, impediments and project
* Following Agile/Scrum methodology for incremental software development.
* Implemented AJAX Service call using jQuery.
* Developing the view models and controller actions method to fetch the data from the backend rest services
and send it as JSON objects to the views.
* Implemented bug fixes for production issues in the NYCStreets Permits System.
* Executed SQL queries to filter data within the SQL Server environments.
* Developed modules for managing permittee data in NYCStreets Permits System using Bootstrap,
Backbone JS and C#.NET.
* Acknowledged client business requirements and translated them into application features.
* Collaborated with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
* Designed creative prototypes according to the specifications.
jQuery, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS
* Assisted with unit and integration testing before application launch.
* Performed Functional, Non-functional and Regression testing during Quality Assurance Sprints.
* Involved in troubleshooting and debugging of applications.
* Evaluated existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
jQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, TSF, MS Office 2010, SharePoint 2015.