Linux System Administrator @ (HIDDEN)
January 01, 2014 - December 01, 2014
* Involved in installing OS, software, monitor performance, applying patches and
troubleshooting alerts and performed rebuilt with rescue fc14 and fc4 images on Linux servers.
* Investigated on network or system outage on multiple sites and provide valuable information
in the ticketing system with the resolution.
* Managed the VMware environment in ESX and ESXi hypervisors, and vSphere and vCenter Server
* Solved issues with Cold, Suspended and Storage vMotion migration between servers.
* Troubleshot issues with network tools like ping, netstat, traceroute, mtr, nslookup, etc.
* Organized hardware alerting /monitoring system and troubleshoot the faulty hardware in NOC
and remotely utilizing the remote hand service.
* Functioned with JBODs and supported in replacing and recovery process on varies sites.
* Worked with PK (Peace Keepers) and PAW (Primary Alert Watcher) for monitoring the systems
and network alerts.
* Communicated with support teams to keep the services ongoing for 24/7 and resolved network
related issues on site and colocations to maintain SLA environment.
* Connected with engineering team to regarding new issues and upcoming projects and