Six Sigma certified Business Analyst including overall experience for reviewing and modifying specified business requirements including solutions upon SDLC projects. • Compiling, developing and documenting business, system(s), functional and non-functional requirements including alignment with business projecting goals.
• Analyzing and solving problems, while implement quality improvements including Six Sigma methodologies.
• Collaborates with architecture, development and testing teams in creating and validating business solutions. • Leads high functioning project teams including concise delivery of technical projecting goals.
Sigma certified Application Developer & Business Analyst, including overall
experience with development, review, modification and selection of business
requirements and solution development for SDLC projects.
Job Posted: Thursday, July 03, 2014
Expires On: Friday, November 07, 2014
Job Type: Permanent
• Compiles, develops and documents business, system, functional and
non-functional requirements in alignment with business project goals.
• Analyzes and solves problems, and
implements quality improvements with Six Sigma methodologies.
• Collaborates with architecture, development and testing teams
in creating and validating business solutions.
• Leads high functioning project teams in the
delivery of technical projects.
Software Engineer/Business Analyst @ (HIDDEN)