• Writes clear and engaging user interface text and help content for web, desktop, and mobile applications.
• Good experience in SDLC, Agile, and Waterfall. • Develops, writes, and maintains information for internal and external audiences in various forms such as online help, installation guides, user manuals, and wiki.
• Understands different user levels and writes to the appropriate level. • Adheres to standards, including templates and CSS style sheets.
• Creating FrameMaker templates.
• Creating interactive demos and training materials using Adobe Captivate.
• Capturing module-wise application simulation for creating product demos using Adobe Captivate. • Create project reports using SharePoint.
• Identifies the business requirements and translate them to a use cases.
• Requirements elicitation and documenting requirements.
• Proficient in creating UML diagrams such as Case Diagram, Activity Diagram, Class Diagram, and Sequence Diagram using MS Visio and Visual Paradigm.
• Proficiency in the company's internal processes and department guidelines.
• Excellent written, inter-personal, analytical and communication skills ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
• Excellent problem solving and multitasking. Quick learner and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated, initiative taking, resourceful, and reliable.
Adobe Captivate Tool
Job Posted: Friday, October 17, 2014
Expires On: Friday, May 15, 2015
Job Type: Contract
Desired Salary: $50.00/hr
Ideal Start Date: Saturday, October 18, 2014
Work Authorization: H1-B
Hi, I am an IT Technical Writer with over ten years of relevant
experience in writing and business analysis. My stint with software companies over the years has provided me the
knowledge and the confidence to write clear and concise documents. During my stay at different companies I acquired the domain
knowledge required for the product documentation and applied the knowledge while
developing guides for various target audience. As a Technical Writer and Business Analyst, I have always focused on creating
content that is easy for an inexperienced user to follow. I have also created templates on a need
I believe that my strong work experience and education will
make me a very competitive candidate for a Technical Writer job. The key
strengths that I possess for a Technical Writer job include:
- Developing User Guides, Administrator Guides,
Online Help, and Quick Reference Guides.
- Creating templates in FrameMaker, RoboHelp and
- Interacting with SMEs and Technical Experts to
collect information and co-ordinate reviews.
Documenting business requirements.
- Creating Process Flow Diagrams and Data Modeling
using MS Visio.
- Creating UML diagrams such as Case Diagram,
Activity Diagram, Class Diagram, and Sequence Diagram.
- Preparing product demos.
Please see my resume for additional information on my
experience. I can be reached anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell
phone, + 1 847-238-6220.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to
speaking with you about this employment opportunity. Sincerely, Raghupathy
San Diego, CA, Venezuela
Santa Clara, CA
Chicago Heights, IL
Monroe Township, NJ
IT Technical Writer @ (HIDDEN)