SQL Server 2012
Object Oriented Methodology
UNIX shell script
· Over 5 years of IT experience with
expertise in analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, and
support for data warehousing applications.
· Hands on experience in data
warehouse development using ETL tool
· Expertise in data warehousing, includes data
mappings and source data analysis.
· Familiar with creating shell scripts for scheduling workflows and built other
programming logic into it.
· Designed and written mapping, generated test cases, performed unit testing
and supported user acceptance testing.
· Experience in various phases
of IT projects Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as analysis, design, coding and testing, deployment and
· Expert in tuning databases
and Informatica workflows,
sessions and mappings for
· Experience in designing and developing complex mappings using
transformations like Unconnected and Connected lookups, Router, Filter,
Expression, Aggregator, Joiner, Update Strategy etc.
· Good knowledge of RDBMS
· Experience in writing SQL Queries to retrieve data from
· Experience in handling XML
technologies and worked with XML source/targets.
Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
and ability to work independently and as well as a team member
Job Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Expires On: Monday, July 14, 2014
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 1+ years
San Jose, CA
Informatica Developer @ (HIDDEN)
Working as Informatica Consultant for American Express