* Enterprise Solutions Architect
* SQL Database Architect
* SQL / TSQL Programmer
* Project management
* Enterprise IT Management
* IT Contract negotiations and Vendor Management
I possess a strong knowledge of client server operating systems, systems architecture, networking, relational databases, client side components, and all elements in the operations of a client server and Web application environment. Knowledge of systems design methodologies, and principles. Knowledge of MSSQL data bases, data base access methods; and optimization. I pride myself on effective communication skills, chiefly in critical situations, oral and in writing with business leaders, development teams, and customers. I boast highly developed skills in adapting behavior, style and manner in divergent situations with groups on a frequent basis. In addition to a strong technical acumen I also have expertise in business operations, contract negotiations, Merger & acquisition negotiations and rollup, and a strong sense of vision that embraces both my Technical and Business expertise.
* Principal responsibility of an architect: To employ best-practices and practical application of technical knowledge in the development of efficient and cost-effective solutions to Human Problems.
* The Architect is adept at the use of heuristics to cause the preeminent result in favor of a poorly understood situation within the available resources; while reducing risk and maximizing performance and scalability
* Everything is created twice: First is the mental concept and design followed by physical production. An architect is an integral part of both creations. He must be able to selectively switch between conceptual and physical as required throughout the project. * Continually Assess emerging technologies, practices, methodologies and standards and identify those that will have a positive impact on the company's bottom-line and quality of service.