SAP technical consultant with 9 years of experience in developing applications across SAP functional areas such as CRM, SD(OTC), MM, Finance, HCM, IS-U/PM.
• ABAP objects, Control framework, ALV reports,
• ALE, EDI, IDOCs, • Enhancement framework, BADI’s BTE’s and FQEVENTS. • Business forms development using Adobe forms, Smart Forms, SAP Scripts, Print workbench.
• Web services ,Web Dynpro ABAP, Floor plan manager
• CRM Web UI configuration and Enhancements, • BSP programming using HTMLB, CHTMLB and THTMLB tag libraries,BOL, Genil programming
• Business roles, Navigational bar profiles
• Middleware development and Enhancements,
• ERMS, Alert configuration and Multi-level categorization. • Action configuration.
• One order framework,
• CRM Interaction center, Agent Inbox.
• Knowledge in LORD Framework and interfacing with LORD API’s.
• Experience in developing FPM application through configuration of components such as FPM_OIF_COMPONENT and FPM_GAF_COMPONENT.
• Knowledge and experience in FPM Programming techniques such as handling FPM events, firing of FPM events from application source code, manipulation of FPM tool bar at run time, activation of road map sub steps for the GAF, manipulation of IDR and the usage of FPM message manager. • Experience in configuration of FORM and LIST GUIBBS; creation of feeder class and their interaction with GUIBB’s. • Experience in developing Applications for SAP implementations in Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Communications and Utility domains
Web Dynpro ABAP
Job Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2014
Expires On: Saturday, May 16, 2015
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Senior SAP Technical Consultant @ (HIDDEN)
• Worked on EHP6 upgrade, Skin Medica integration and CRM Interaction center environment. • LORD (Lean order framework) implementation for US and Canada business units on CRM interaction center.• Web channel (Allergan direct) implementation for Australia/New Zealand business units. • ABAP development primarily in CRM and SD(OTC) functional areas. • Web Dynpro applications using FPM framework.• Web services (server and client proxy).• Interfaces to SFDC.• CRM Web UI development.• CRM configurations such as configuring business transactions, partner determination procedures, alert configuration and Multi-level categorization.