Job Posted: Friday, October 17, 2014
Expires On: Friday, May 15, 2015
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Desired Salary: $80.00/hr
Ideal Start Date: Saturday, October 18, 2014
Work Authorization: H1-B
IT Professional with 8+ years of experience in all phases of SDLC, with relevant experience in SAP HANA, SAP BW and Mainframe technologies. Currently looking for a new role in which I can utilize my experience to design/support applications in the most Qualitative and efficient means.
• Worked on SAP HANA implementation project.
• Worked on various SAP BW enhancements and support tasks.
• Worked as a COBOL Programmer with extensive DB2/SQL scripting.
• SAP HANA, SAP BW, COBOL
• SQL Scripts, CE functions, DB2.
• SAP Data Services, SAP Landscape Transformation
• SAP Business Objects, Business Explorer.
SAP HANA Expertise
• Worked on SAP Landscape Transformations and BODS process flows to get data from Source Systems to SAP HANA.
• Data cleansing and transformations using SQL Scripts and Procedures
• Data Modeling creating various views such as Attribute views, Analytic views and Calculation views.
• Created & designed Universe for reporting from Information models.
• Created Analytic Privileges.
SAP BW Expertise
• Worked on Data Modeling, building Info objects, data sources, Info cubes, DSO, Multi Providers and Master data Info Objects etc.• Created Transformations, Data Transfer Processes (DTP).
• Experience in installing Business Content Objects as per requirements
• Worked on BEx Analyzer and Query Designer.
• Worked in the capacity of an application developer doing COBOL programming, unit testing and Service Ticket support.• Unit test plan creation, integration test plan review for the QA team, regression testing assistance for the QA team and user acceptance testing support for Business Analysts.
• Code reviews and mentoring new joiners to get accustomed to the product.If you have a suitable position for me, please feel free to get in touch!