Job Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2014
Expires On: Thursday, July 10, 2014
Job Type: Permanent
· Installation of capital equipment, trained customers on the use of equipment.
· Perform preventative maintenance, and planed and performed new installs, also managed many accounts within Central and Northeast US and Canada. · Accurately complete expense reports, service reports so that revenue could be counted for each quarter.
· Provide high quality support by responding to client needs in a timely and professional manner.
· Provide verbal, written and on-site technical support to clients.
· Maintain personal warehouse inventory. · Repaired PC, network and hardware and software issues, testing, upgrading, and troubleshooting electro-mechanical issues.